MIK-LUGB Vortex Type Flow Meter
LUGB Vortex Flowmeter is on the principle of Karman street, to measure liquid, gas, and vapor even turbid liquid including micro grain and impurity. Applications: petroleum, chemical industry, paper making, metallurgy, electric force, environmental protection, food industry and etc.
- Small pressure loss, wide range, high accuracy.
- It is hardly affected by fluid density, pressure, temperature, and viscosity when measuring volume flow under working status.
- No moving mechanical parts, thus high reliability and low maintenance. Instrument parameters can be stable for the long term.
- Vortex flowmeter can be used in a temperature range of -40℃ ~ +400℃.
- It has both analog standard signals and digital pulse signal output to match with computers and other digital systems.
|Nominal Diameter (mm)||15, 20, 25, 40, 50, 65, 80, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300|
|Medium type||Liquid, Gas, Steam (saturated steam,superheated steam)|
|Medium temperature (℃)||-40~+260°C, -40~+300°C|
|Piezoelectric type: 0.2g;|
|Capacitance type: 1.0-2.0 g|
|Accuracy||Without compensation: DN15-DN25–1.5%,
With compensation: DN25-DN300–1.5%;
|Turndown||1:6 to 1:25|
|Power Voltage||Sensor: +12V DC, +24V DC;
transmitter: +12V DC, +24V DC;
Battery operated type: 3.6V battery（could be used for 2 years）
|Output||Pulse: high level≥6V, low level≤1V;
current: 4-20mA(Load resistance ≤300Ω）
|Communication||RS485 modbus or Hart(Customized)|
|Pressure loss factor||Conforming to JB/T9249 standard Cd≤2.4|
|Ambient conditions||Temp. -20℃ to 55℃ , relative humidity 5% to 90%,
atmospheric pressure 86 to 106 KPa
|Gas, liquid and steam
3 wire pulse output: ≤300m,
2 wire current output (4-20mA)≤1500m;
Load resistance≤500Ω; RS485 / HART≤ 1200m
Write your message here and send it to us